15 May Brewster App: Organize Your Contacts Better
Organize Your Contacts Across All Platforms
I was looking for an app that would help me organize and centralize my contacts across all my social media and email sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Gmail, and my email service provider. I found an app called Brewster, an amazing mobile app that pulls in contact information and other details from all of those platforms.
Brewster App: Features that I like:
- Automatically sorts contacts into “favorites,” “trending” and other lists based on your activity
- Keeps a check on how users interact with their contacts using text messaging, Facebook, e-mail, and others
- Sends out reminders when you’re out of touch with someone
- Creates “smart-lists;” in-depth profiles for every contact, and even categorizes people in a manner similar to Google Plus that you can customize using a “relationship algorithm.”
- Is searchable by name, keyword, photo, company, favorite band, and location
- Has an “Updates” tab as well, which displays upcoming birthdays of contacts
No more Rolodex
Brewster is a new type of address book that replaces the standard contact list or Rolodex, with one that understands your relationships, and shows you who’s trending in your life and those with whom you are losing touch.
Currently, the free Brewster app is available for download only on Apple iOS devices but is expected to reach more platforms soon.