26 Dec Best Business Coaches Boston
Who Are The Best Business Coaches Boston?
If you are looking for some coaching help, you want the best coach for your money. To find the best business coach, you must first understand what makes a good coach and what makes the best coach.
Best Business Coaches Boston Has To Offer
The coaching profession in Boston and worldwide, unlike some professions, is not regulated, and therefore no standards exist for coaches to follow. The International Coach Federation (ICF), the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession, established a Code of Ethics, creating standards of ethical and professional conduct which ICF members and ICF Credential holders pledge to uphold.
The Federation defines the role of the coach as to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
A coach who understands their role and abides by these core standards is essential to success in the coaching process. Therefore, the best coaches have had training through an ICF accredited coaching program.
The Coaching Process: Best Practices of The Best Business Coaches Boston
The Best Coaches Follow These Guidelines:
- Start with a thorough assessment of your coaching needs/challenges
- Decide, with their clients after the first session(s) if it is a good fit and if it makes sense to continue with coaching
- Explore their client’s strengths and previous successes and build on those
- Work together with their clients to gain an understanding of their barriers to success
- Explore tools/strategies to address the client’s unique challenges
- Create short term and longer term goals based on an agreed upon number of sessions
- Prioritize those goals and create realistic time-frames for them
- Delineate specific roles and responsibilities of both coach and client for achieving those goals
- Work together and separately, between sessions, to augment/reinforce the work done in the sessions
- Work on an agreed upon schedule, which is dependent on the client’s goals and budget
Best Fit Best Coach
To determine if a coach is the best coach for you, you need to feel it is a good fit. This is where it gets challenging. You need to feel safe, and you need to feel heard, and you need to feel, the person “gets” or understands you. For some people, gender is important in this decision. Some people prefer a woman coach and some prefer a man. It is important you ask the right questions to determine if a coach is the right one for you. We suggest speaking with several coaches and asking them the same questions to find the right fit.
Whoever you choose, know that the best business coach will help you to learn about yourself, and enable you to maximize your professional and personal potential by enabling you to be the best worker and person you can be.
Work With Us
If you are ready to work with the best, our certified coaches here at Boston Business Coach, are ready to help you become the best you can be in your work and life. Contact us today at 781-956-9999 to set up your first consultation. Why struggle alone? We’d love to help you deal with challenges at work, and take your job or career to the next level.
Not convinced we’re the best? Read about how we are different from other coaches.