Coaching for ADHD Symptoms
Need an ADHD Coach?
If you suffer from ADHD symptoms, suspect ADD or ADHD is causing problems in your life or work, or a loved one’s, we can help. We provide information and strategies for ADHD symptoms and coaching for ADHD for individuals, adults and college students who are diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, as well as those who are not sure, or choose not to get a formal diagnosis.
Challenges Our Clients Face
Most of our clients report having difficulty with some of the following issues: time management, completing tasks fully, procrastinating, meeting deadlines, perfectionistic tendencies, relationship struggles, or experiencing a lack of ability to focus or follow through consistently to accomplish important goals in their life or work. Some of the people we work with also report that people do not understand the challenges they face and may wrongly interpret the things they say or do.
Coaching For ADHD Symptoms
Although life in today’s society is very fast paced and most people experience some of these symptoms below, those with ADD or ADHD may be affected at a degree more than others in certain areas of their life. They may struggle with one or more of the following:
- Feel impatient in many situations
- Get frustrated easily
- Lose track of time and have difficulty being on time
- Feel powerless due to piles of stuff they’ve collected
- Make impulsive decisions
- Are often late for appointments or deadlines
- Procrastinate and chronically fail to complete things they are doing
- Get angry easily
- Get distracted easily
- Feel that they could do a lot more if they could just “get it together”
Just to reiterate, having some or all of these symptoms does not mean you have ADD or ADHD, but if there is significant impairment in at least two major settings of your life, then you can benefit from getting some support.
What Does an ADD or ADHD Coach Do?
We can help you with the following and more:
- Learn how to better manage time
- Plan what to do when
- Learn how to think ahead
- Understand how to make and follow through with a plan
- Learn what to do when you find yourself procrastinating
- Understand your type of ADHD and help you obtain resources and support
- Learn how to communicate better with others
Contact us for a video session, a phone call or an in-person meeting at your office, home or other a location of your choice. You can make an appointment for a paid coaching session or free consultation here: https://live.vcita.com/site/wayne.kessler