09 Sep Career Coaching Using the Strong Interest Inventory
Who Needs Career Coaching?
Many people take the Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory to learn more about themselves but they might also have a desire to learn more about what career makes sense for them and their personality type.
For people in this situation- we recommend taking an assessment that combines data from the Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory with the Strong Interest Inventory®. From this information, we can generate a detailed report called the Strong Interest Inventory® and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Career Report. This comprehensive report includes a summary of your Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment(MBTI) results and how your type affects your career exploration and management.
The Strong Interest Inventory assessment is ideal for a wide range of applications, including the following:
- Choosing a college major—helps students uncover their career interests and identify which areas of study are appropriate or required for a particular field
- Career exploration—opens up the world of work to first-time career seekers and those considering career transition by identifying their interests and demonstrating how they relate to various occupations and careers
- Career development—helps heighten individuals’ self-awareness and provide deeper understanding of individual strengths and blind spots, including work style and risk-taking orientation
- Employee engagement—helps employees align their interests with areas of responsibility in their job that reflect those interests
- Reintegration—helps individuals navigate the reintroduction process after a period of disconnection
So if you are ready to explore a career that is right for you with professional career coaching-then register now for the assessment and coaching session and a coach will contact you to set up your first session.